You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
CARFAX One-Owner. Black 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE FWD CVT with Sportronic 2.0L I4 MIVEC DOHC I4
2 free oil changes with every vehicle purchase! Odometer is 29344 miles below market average! 24/31 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick, Top Safety Pick
* If you don’t need a big interior, but you want something that’s higher (so you can see around), you want available 4-wheel drive in case the roads get slick, you want good fuel economy and a low price, plus you want good driving and good looks, you might want a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth and quiet ride; standard voice-activated electronics interface; affordable price. Source: Edmunds
* The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport gives a sporty edge to the stylish compact SUV. A 148-hp 2.0-liter MIVEC engine is standard on all vehicles, boasting up to 31 highway miles per gallon. Every Outlander Sport comes with 18-inch aluminum-alloy or chrome-alloy wheels with P225/55R18 all-season tires. The heated power side view mirrors, rear wiper and window defroster with timer, and flat-type wiper blades, and available All-Wheel Control improves handling in the most challenging conditions and help this vehicle excel in the elements. In the cabin, comfort is key. A 6-way adjustable driver's seat, a tilt and telescopic steering wheel, and height-adjustable front shoulder belt anchors allow you to drive your way. Power windows and locks and steering-wheel-mounted cruise control and audio controls make life easy. New for 2014, the SE trim gets a dazzling 6.1-inch touchscreen audio system and rearview camera, along with standard SiriusXM and HD Radio. With the Outlander Sport's available panoramic glass roof, even the rear seats can have a front row view of the sky, measuring an impressive 4 feet in length by 3.2 feet across. Electric Power Steering, a seven-airbag safety system, Active Stability Control with Traction Control Logic, and Hill Start Assist highlight the Outlander Sport's safety features. Also included are 3-point seatbelts for all 5 seating positions, a tire pressure monitoring system, and child-safety rear door locks. The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport is a highly-customizable vehicle with many options and packages. It is a safe, viable vehicle for a small family, and is also space-efficient, comfortable, and very maneuverable. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing does not reflect any deealer added accessories. ** Must finance with Dealer to receive any online specials.
At Lake City CDJR, we believe the car shopping process should be as hassle-free as possible. Because we take pride in serving our customers to the fullest, we provide services above and beyond most other car dealerships both on our website and at the dealership.
Used Cars Price Disclaimer:
*Price is plus tax, tag, title, registration, any dealer-installed accessories, and a pre-delivery service fee of $899, Private Tag Agency Fee of $184, and Electronic Registration Filing Fee of $199, which charges represent costs and profits to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning, and adjusting vehicles and preparing documents related to the sale. Pricing is inclusive of all applicable manufacturer incentives and may not be combined with other exclusive offers. See dealer for details.
*Number of views in last 30 days
† Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.